Saturday, March 19, 2016

As We Approach Easter…

Hey guys!

With Holy Week starting tomorrow, Easter is coming faster than you know it! So I thought I'd write a little something about reflecting on Holy Week, as well as a few outfit ideas that would be cute for Easter Mass.






This is one of my favorite quotes by Mother Teresa. Her love and devotion for God is so inspiring. I think we should try and take this quote to heart in this last week of Lent. As you have probably heard at Mass on Sunday, Lent is about strengthening your relationship with God. So what better way to do that than "listen to Jesus' thirst....repent and believe"? As Mother Teresa says, "he wants only your love, wants only the chance to love you." Prayer, fasting, and alms giving are three great ways to start.


~~~


Dressing up for Easter Mass is so much fun! I love looking my best and dressing respectfully to see Jesus.
Easter colors are mainly pastels, so try to wear some to Mass.
Here are a few appropriate outfits:

add a cardigan if you'd like!


For if you have an edgier side, like me ;) 




These colors together are just...<3 



A blazer/cardigan with a belt really ties a dress together! (Pun intended hehe) 



If it's a bit chilly, a light-knit sweater paired with a flowy skirt creates a nice contrast of textures. 


 I know most of these outfits have heels, but flats would look perfectly okay too :) 


No matter what you wear, always keep in mind: 




I hope you all enjoyed my post, and thanks for reading! Have a blessed rest of Lent and a happy Easter!!
~Mary Grace


1 comment:

  1. Great quotes! and the mint skirt is super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete