Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31st????

Like for reals people?!?!? How can it be January 31st already!?!?!?! Wasn't it just New Year's Eve like yesterday?! xD My how the time has flown by fast! It has been a great month since I last posted. xD Christmas with my family, spending New Year's alone and babysitting, starting second semester of junior year, getting ready for the March for Life, and now sitting here trying to write a blog post. xD

Speaking of the March for Life......
I have had the privilege to attend the M4L in Washington, DC these past 3 years. In previous years, I have attended the local one. Well why do we march? We march to defend life and to bring abortion to an end. Sadly, I wasn't able to stay this year and march with the rest of the people that came because of Snowstorm Jonas. But I was with everyone who stayed in spirit. We need to not just stand up for life at this time, once a year, but everyday. Pray, pray, pray!

I don't know where I was going with this but I knew it had been awhile since I have posted something.

No comments:

Post a Comment