Thursday, March 31, 2016

Movie Recommendations!

Looking for a good movie to watch with you friends, family, girlfriend, etc.....? Well I have some good ones for yah!

I tend to watch most of my movies with my family.

So I shall start out with some good family-friendly movies.
The first movie on my list is The Bridge of Spies.  This movie is about the Cold War during the 1940s and 1950s between the Russians and Americans.  A little violent but an overall excellent movie.  There are some very good quotes and a lesson to learn which is when faced with a major obstacle, you shouldn't worry. :)

Next movie is Woodlawn. This movie is based on a true story of a boy in the early 1970s.  This boy is motivated to win a Championship for this small school football team. Its very touching and how is dedicated to his team and coach.  A must see.

Next movie is a good movie to watch with your sister(s) or girlfriends. :) Jem and the Holograms is about a girl who lives with her aunt, sister, and two foster girls.  she journeys with her sisters and finds out all about herself. The soundtrack is pretty awesome. I started crying during it. :)

And then the last movie is Risen. I. L.O.V.E. that movie. xD The guy who plays the main character is pretty good looking...xD This movie is very spiritual which is pretty awesome during this secular society.  It is all about finding Christ's body. :)


Well I hope you enjoy this post! Please subscribe! :)

-Mary

1 comment:

  1. I loved Woodlawn and can't wait to watch it again. It was such a great story.

    My family watched Risen and said it was really good.

    ReplyDelete