Monday, December 7, 2015

What to put here.........?

Hi Everyone,
I always have a hard time figuring out what to put as the title to one of these things..........xD
It has been a very busy few months since I have last posted. I went on a fall retreat with my church. You can check out some of what we did here: Kevin Conner Vlogs It was an amazing weekend with some amazing people. I was able to get closer to Christ and make new friendships. ;)

Moving on......school has been taking a toll on me....ugh. I don't know what I am going to do.........xD I am so ready for Christmas break. I am enjoying Geometry which everyone is going to go "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Yeah sorry everyone. :P We have our last math test of 2015 next Wednesday, so prayers would be appreciated. ;)

I AM TAKING THE ACT THIS UPCOMING SATURDAY AND I WOULD LIKE SOME PRAYERS! ;) Please and thank you. I am very nervous and would like to get a good score.

I have been listening to a lot of country music lately; like a LOT and I thought I would share some of my findings and make even make a playlist. :P xD


We shall start with Keith Urban's song, "Raise "Em Up". This song has a nice rhythm and Eric Church adds a little spice to it. You have that sort of rocking back and forth type of feeling when you listen to it. And I do like the line "Hand on your heart for the stars and stripes." 



Our next song will be another one of Keith Urban's songs; his newest song, "Break on Me". This is a slower song which I do like slow country songs. I like to sit and stare out the window and just let myself dive into the song.


Next song is Eric Church's song "Talladega". This song makes me feel like I am actually at the race car track in Talladega, AL. In my opinion, Eric has an unusual voice; sort of nasally. 

And then my last song that I will post about is Locash's song "I Love this Life". This song is a very upbeat song and will make it get up and start jamming out. :P 



Moving on....I would like for you to check my Pinterest page out: www.pinterest.com/marytheodore22 and Mary Grace's page at: www.pinterest.com/marygrace177


So my playlist that keeps me going through the day has the following songs:
1) Remember When by Alan Jackson
2) Sierra by Maddie&Tae
3) Overrated by Tim McGraw
4) Ball Cap by Glen Templeton
5) Friday Night by Lady Antebellum
6) Talladega by Eric Church
7) Little Bit of Everything by Keith Urban


SoooooooooI hope you enjoy this post and would consider subscribing. I am very bad at this. If these is anything you would like for us to cover, leave a comment! We would love to hear it and create a post for you! ;) 

~Mary 

1 comment:

  1. I like a lot of Maddie and Tae too :)
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete