Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Where is this going to Go.............?

Hi Everyone,
It's Mary here and I am sorry if nothing has been posted here for a very long time! Both Mary Grace and I have been swamped with all types of events and school! I am not sure what I want to post today. I guess it'll just be a hodge-podge. :P

So starters, I am doing Medieval European History this year and it is a killer. The first three books we had to read were not actually books, but poems (go figure). Really hard stuff but totally worth your eyes and brain. :P A lot of parallelism in them. I think my favorite poem was Beowulf. :D  Next I am taking Greek. VERY BAD CHOICE! It is very hard and I had to learn a whole new alphabet. x_x Yeah....but I am learning a lot and actually enjoying it. xD Moving on to Religion. This is probably my favorite subject this year! We are reading the Bible and I just love diving into my Faith! I am learning so much from my classmates and teacher! Geometry is a huge pain this year. (Ugh). I will defiantly not go into anything where you would have to deal with Geometry everyday. And my last class I am doing is Biology. I am not a huge fan of science but this year is really fun!

Now that you have heard about what I have been doing the past few months........let me move on! So it is now down in the 30s at night and 40s-50s during the day BUT is suppose to be getting back into the 80s on Friday. WHY?! Weather can't you just make yo mind?! I just want it to be where I can wear jeans, long sleeves, and boots!

So I have been watching a lot of  Netflix during my free time AND I HAVE FOUND THE ONE OF THE BEST SUPERHERO SHOWS EVER! The Flash is now one of my favorite DC characters!


I cannot wait for the third episode of the 2nd season! It airs tonight and AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I watched the other 2 on my iPod this past weekend. And then the next episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs tonight as well! I was watching Once Upon a Time's new season but it was getting a little too boring. 

And to wrap this up a little recipe

Since it is getting into the colder, I thought I would post a good fall/winter recipe. 

Pumpkin Bread
3 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoons salt
3 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons of ginger
1/4 teaspoons of cloves
3 cups of sugar
2 cups of pumpkin puree
1 cup of salad oil
4 eggs
2/3 cups of water
1 cup of nuts


Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.  Make a well in center.  Stir in pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and nuts.  Bake in 3 greased loaf pans for 1 hour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment