Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fall is Almost Here!!!!

Hi Everyone!
I can't believe that it is almost the end of August! My time has blown by. I can't believe that junior year is here. O_O 2 more years and then it is off the collage! Ahhhh! But anyway, I am not here to rant about my life and how scared and how the time has flown and all that; its almost fall guys! I love fall! Boots, sweaters, the change of leaves, and hot chai tea!

Here are a few fall outfit ideas and a recipe! ;)



I found this awesome healthy oatmeal cookie recipe! 

3 Tablespoons of butter, room temp
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of honey
1 egg
1 Tablespoon of water
1/2 cup of all-purpose or whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups of oats

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.

Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg, and water thoroughly. 

Sift together the dry ingredients, then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix.

Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes.  Cool on a wire rack. 

ENJOY! 



~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment