Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring is upon us! :)


Hey everyone!!
Mary Grace here. My apologies for not posting in so long. I haven't really found the time for it, but I am catching up in school now so hopefully I'll be able to post more!!  
Since we are reaching the end of the season, I thought I'd write a post with tips on spring fashion. :) 

Spring is my favorite time of year, because it comes just in time when you start getting tired of the endless cold, dark winter weather.. Depending on where you live, of course. Although I do enjoy winter, I am happy to stash away the boots and mittens in exchange for shorts and sunny skies ;). 


Ankle-high boots are perfect for the arrival of early spring, when it's still a bit chilly for any type of sandals. You can find them at most shoe stores, and they can be dressed up or down. My favorite way to wear them is paired with jeans and a flowy top, or with a skirt and light-weight sweater. 

Spring is such a joyful time of year, so what's better than light, cheery colors? Try to aim towards pastels, earth tones, and florals. 



Dark colors are a-ok too! Make sure to always wear whatever you feel fits your personal style. :) 

 The picture below is a great example of both ankle boots and colors. 



Another cute trend for spring, is to wear shorts with tights underneath. I know it sounds a little weird, but if paired the right way, it's super cute.  Obviously you'd want to wear close-toed shoes with it, so ankle boots work for this, too. :) 

Also I think wearing a long cardigan over your outfit is really cute for spring, for chillier days. It adds a lot to any outfit. A button-down shirt or a blazer works too. 



Other great clothes for spring are maxi skirts, denim jackets, and light-weight scarves. Colored jeans are also great, too, and refreshing for spring. 

Here are a few more spring outfits:


        





I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks so much for reading :) 

~Mary Grace~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment