Monday, January 5, 2015

Life Decisions

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday!

You guys are probably wondering "Why is this entitled Life Decisions". Well I shall tell you. Do you ever get the feeling about where you life is going to go? Or do you wonder where you will end up? Do you ever question God about your future? You probably can say yes to one or all. I can say yes to about all of them. I am struggling with the idea of quitting the piano. It's been extremely hard and tedious and I really love my teacher, but when you have been at it for 13 years, you start to deteriorate. Ok maybe not deteriorate, sorry wrong word. xD Many people have told me that it will look good on my resume for collage. Yes, I do want to get into collage, and I'll admit it, the piano is probably the only thing that will help me get in. WHAT DO I DO!?!?! Ok, the answer............*drum roll*...............PRAYER!!!! Yes prayer is the most powerful thing!!!! I love prayer!!!! If you need help with anything, turn to God or the saints!!!! They will always help you!

Anyway, enough with me ranting about life decisions. Now onto the good stuff. ;) :P

I am in happy mood because the Dallas Cowboys won the first round of the playoffs! ;)


And now a cute outfit I created on Polyvore. ;) I am really in the flannel mood. Looking at this picture makes me want to buy a flannel shirt. I have just about all of the following. ;) 



And to wrap this post up......a recipe! ;) 

Fresh Lemon Cookies
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 Tbsp. grated lemon rind
2 Tbsp. lemon jucie

  Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; set aside.  Cream margarine in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.  Gradually add sugar, beating well.  Add egg, lemon rind, and lemon juice, beat well.  Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
  Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets lightly coated with cooking spray.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.  Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks and cool completely.

*Yields: 28 cookies*


~Mary E.

No comments:

Post a Comment