Wednesday, August 3, 2016

College Planning

Yes, those dreaded words are this post's title. I am so sorry I had to mention them. :P I know that most of the people reading this blog are high school students. Have you been dreaming about your dream college? Have you been thinking about how you're going to pay for it? I know I have.  This entire summer I have been working with a woman who is helping me plan and pay for college. I have been writing essays that I can use for scholarships.  Speaking of scholarships......I have some websites to share with you. You will be surprised with all the different types of scholarships that are out there! They are so many! Just start applying and maybe you will actually win some money! My goal is to get through college for free.

I am praying for all you rising seniors with filling out all those applications and those who are going to in the next 2-3 years! I know it feels hard and is kind of scary, but you will feel better. :)

List of Scholarships
Collegeboard: www.collegeboard.org
Fastweb: www.fastweb.com
Unigo: www.unigo.com
Scholarships: www.scholarships.com


Hope these help!

Happy Hunting and good luck.

-Mary

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Yep! Good luck to you! My aunt told me about the extensive list of scholarships, including one from Burger King! lol! XD

    God bless! <3

    ReplyDelete