Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Music recommendation :)

Hello!!
I would like to tell you all about a Christian band I just love. They are called For King & Country. The two lead singers' names are Joel and Luke. They are brothers and are from Australia. You might be familiar with their song, Proof of Your Love, which has been on Christian radio in the past few years. Their album Crave is what I was first introduced to, and I just love it! Their songs are very unique and different, as well as uplifting and encouraging. They recently came out with a new album (It's even better than the first!!) entitled Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong. Y'all should check it out! :) I couldn't find the full album on YouTube, but here is my favorite of the songs: Run Wild feat. Andy Mineo





Hope you all enjoy this! Thanks for reading! 
~Mary Grace (:


1 comment:

  1. Love that band!! I have several of the songs from their first album. Need to get some more.

    ReplyDelete