Monday, November 17, 2014

By Moonlight

Hi Everyone!
Mary Grace and I want to apologize about not posting all last week. We both have had a busy week. I ended my week though with a spectacular retreat with my church. 

The post for this week is on a book. This young authoress has published her first book and I am very surprised. Sh
e is a dear friend of mine. I am getting ready to read the book for the first time. She is currently working on the 2nd book in the series.  Let us hope it comes out soon! ;) 


By Moonlight


Eighteen year old Rhazanna’s mind was running a million miles an hour. Thoughts in a whirl, Rhazanna barely had time to realize what she was thinking before new thoughts replaced the old ones. Even though countless thoughts were running through her head, one thought stayed visible at all times. One thought told her that countless people would suffer because of him. One thought told her that her life would never be the same even if she didn’t get caught. One thought told her….to run!"  -*- When her parents, the King and Queen, die, Princess Rhazanna finds herself at the hands of the evil Lord Phidias Cosmos, who is plotting to take the Kingdom of Anthea from her. Fleeing from the Palace, Rhazanna is injured and forgets everything. Trying to repay the family who took her in, Rhazanna is caught up in her own troubles. Meanwhile, Anthea is trapped in its own troubles as Lord Cosmos destroys the Kingdom of Anthea. Will Rhazanna regain her memory soon enough to take back the throne and save the Kingdom she loves? Or will Lord Cosmos succeed in his evil plans for power?

I had to copy and paste the summary from amazon. :P Don't mind me at all. ;) 

I hope you enjoy this post and I hope you consider buying this lovely authoress' book!

God bless,
Mary E.


No comments:

Post a Comment