Friday, December 19, 2014

Reason for the Season

Hi Everyone!
I hope all has gone well so far in your break. I have currently just started break yesterday. I took my last Latin quiz for the semester and watched 4-5 Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. shows yesterday as well. xD Oh boy, my heart is torn in half right now. But you shouldn't listen to me, I am here to give you a little post about who and what the Real reason is for the Christmas season. 

Everyone is so excited to receive presents and go shopping, like on Black Friday. Everyone's Christmas starts around Thanksgiving and not on December 25th. What happened with the Twelve Days of Christmas? I mean come on. Not trying to say that starting Christmas early is bad and all, but Jesus was born on Christmas and he didn't receive His gifts until twelve days later, on Epiphany. 

Remember to keep in mind who the reason for the season is . ;) 

Hope this post didn't upset anyone. Not trying to point fingers or anything. I just wanted to get that message across to people. ;) 

Merry Christmas!

~Mary E

No comments:

Post a Comment