Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Black as Night

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since has posted anything on this blog and I am terribly sorry about all that! 

So is anyone looking for a good book series to read? Well I have one for you. Yup, this is the 2nd book in Regina Doman's book series about fairytale retolds. Regina Doman is a catholic mom, author, and so much more! She is such an inspiring role model! I love her books! 

I recently finished this book and cannot wait to start the next one in this series, Waking Rose. Reading these books has helped me understand what some people go through. 

The first book, The Shadow of the Bear is so awe-inspiring. That book is a retell of the fairytale, Snow White and Rose Red by the Grimm brothers.  This book, Black as Night is a retell of the fairytale, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. These books will make you cry and laugh. 
I would highly recommend these series!!!!

Thank you for reading!

~Mary~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment